NAMCEP has the ability to assist the mines with many types of civil infrastructure work that may be required during initial start-up phases or additional ad-hoc work required around existing TSFs.
These additional services may include the following:
- Construction of new TSFs, return water dams and pump stations
- Concrete lined solution trenches
- Floating penstock installation
- Pipe line installation
- Siphon decant system installation
- Design and installation of drainage systems (Under drains, finger drains, elevated drains, cut-off drains etc.)
- Penstock tower sleeving
- Piezometer installation
- Jet rodding of drains
- Floating walkways
- De-silting and hydraulic cleaning of silt traps and spillage dams
- Grouting of penstocks and damaged drain pipes
NAMCEP has the ability to assist with anyone of these jobs however big or small.